|No. 2, June 2014|
|In this issue
1. ECVET-TRAINER project
2. International meetings
3. E-learning material
4. Development of pilot courses
5. 10 competitive advantages
6. Kommande aktiviteter
ECVET-Trainer is a Project under the Lifelong Learning Programme.
Duration: 01.10.2012 – 30.9.2014
Proposals for the gradual application of the ECVET model in the four key productive sectors of the EU. File: 147627-LLP-1-2008-1-ES-KA1-EQF-2008-4524.
The project aims at facilitating the understanding of the ECVET model by VET trainers and centres in the four key productive sectors of the EU (agriculture, industry, construction and services) taking into account the EQF levels 1 to 4 and the needs of improving the transparency of qualifications and mobility of workers in the labour market.
Up to now, ECVET-trainers partners have developed a national report and a comparative report about the ECVET situation in the participating countries, a Guide for the application of ECVET adressed to VET teachers, trainers and practitioners, e-learning material and a platform for running an e-elearning course. All the materials are available at:
The 3rd transnational took place in Lecce (Italy) on March 27th-28th, 2014. Current project situation,
MATERIALS FOR THE E-LEARNING COURSE: “APPLICATION OF THE ECVET MODEL IN THE PRODUCTIVE SECTORS”.
One of the most important phases of the ECVET-Trainer project has been the development of e-learning materials, addressed to VET teachers and trainers, for the implementation of the ECVET model in the productive sectors.
The main activities of this phase have been:
Important references for the development of the materials have been: ECVET-Trainer: national and comparative reports; FINNECVET project; Pilot experiences and ECVET projects (http://www.ecvet-toolkit.eu/site/ecvettoolkit)
|Development of pilot courses|
DEVELOPMENT OF PILOT E-LEARNING COURSES IN THE PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES: “APPLICATION OF THE ECVET MODEL IN THE PRODUCTIVE SECTORS”.
During the months of June and July, 2014, each ECVET-Trainer partner will develop an e-learning pilot course addressed to VET trainers and practitioners in the different productive sectors.
This course lasts for 30 hours. 15 participants will be involved in each country, who will contribute to the validation of the materials, platform and didactic resources.
The pilot course aims at providing the basic knowledge, skills and competencies for the implementation of ECVET, through: legislation, experiences and case studies developed in European countries.
The participation is open to VET teachers, trainers and practitioners interested in the implementation of ECVET methodology and its application in the productive sector of the participant countries.
The course is divided in the following 6 learning modules:
The schedules of the courses are:
|10 competitive advantages|
The ECVET-Trainer project partners have identified 10 COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES for Lifelong Learning, the mobility of learners and from the National Perspectives.
This document will be available on the project website soon. Nevertheless, we’ll give you a glance on some of the most important findings:
1. The description of qualifications according to the demands of the labour market.
2. The transference of credit among VET systems.
3. ECVET encourages VET schools and training centers in taking part in a mobility process.
4. ECVET promotes the flexibility of work across an integrated labour market on a European level.
5. The development of tools for the transparency of qualifications and mobility of workers and learners.
6. The validation of non-formal and informal learning.
7. Existence of best Practice examples and user instructions on ECVET are essential.
8. ECVET promotes employability, encouraging vocational re-training of workers and career progression.
9. ECVET is a breeding ground for teaching innovation & improvement of VET professionals' language skills.
10. ECVET has the European Commission's support for its development.
• 10 konkurrensfördelar